If you are getting married in Italy and want a religious ceremony according to the Catholic rites, you are in luck. Here we can provide any type of civil and religious ceremonies, regardless of where you are from and what religion you have.We love to include everyone and provide the best services possible.Catholics only need the standard documents for the marriage and a beautiful church to get married at.As Italy has a rich history with Catholicism, finding a church you will love will not be difficult.We will assist you with obtaining the necessary documentation and listen to your preferences.The priest can give the blessing in English, if you do not speak Italian and you can choose if you want mass to be officiated at the same time, or if you want a ceremony without mass.Needless to say, all Catholic ceremonies officiated in Italy are recognized both by the Italian state and by the other Catholic churches all over the world.After you plan your dream Catholic wedding in either the church of Positano or Amalfi, you can just enjoy the beauty of the ceremony and take communion at the end, along with your guests.It will be an unforgettable event and a wonderful spiritual experience, for the couple, as well as for the guests.
- Specific religious paperwork is required in order to have a Catholic wedding in Italy. We provide assistance for all formalities.
- All paperwork must be translated in Italian.
- It is possible to have a legally binding Catholic ceremony, in which case civil paperwork must be completed as well.
- A Catholic marriage in Italy is not possible if one of you was previously married in a Catholic rite and is now divorced without a formal annulment by the Catholic church
- A mixed religion marriage is subject to the approval of your own Bishop who must grant permission in writing.
- The paperwork should not be completed 6 months before the wedding date or it will expire
- The Italian Diocese must receive the paperwork 2 months prior to the wedding
- A donation is required for the church
- Attire: no bare shoulders for the bride
- Music: holy music is only possible.
Fill the form below, we’ll answer you as soon as possible